How to register
How to register?
REGISTRATION TIME AND DATE:
1. The application form for “Run for hope – 2019” is available online at www.viltiesbegimas.lt. Application deadline is 6p.m. on the 18th of May 2019. In order to successfully complete the registration procedure, all the applicants need to fill in the application form and make a contribution payment through the online banking system (the link to the online banking system will be provided at the last stage of the registration).
- There will be a registration desk open at Klaipeda Atgimimo square (H.Manto str/Naujojo Sodo. Str., Klaipeda) between the 16thand 18thof May 2019, where application forms will be available. Contribution payments will be accepted in cash only (card payments will not be accepted). Race packs will be available for the participants who have had successfully pre-registered.
Registration desk opening hours:
15th – 17th of May 2019 between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
18th of May 2019 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- The race packs for 10 km, 5.4 km, 2.9 km distance runners will not be available on the day of the race (the 19thof May 2019). The participants of the above mentioned races must collect their race packs at the registration desk prior to “Run for hope – 2019” following the terms and conditions stated in 9.1.2.
- On the day of the event (the 19thof May 2019) there will be registration desks open at the designated start areas where the runners will be able to register for certain races as well as collect their race packs. Contribution payments will be accepted in cash only (card payments will not be accepted). The desks will be open as follows:
- 42.195 km and 21.098 km –– H. Manto str. 1, Atgimimo square 8:45 a.m. The desk will be open for race pack collection only. The runners must register for these races prior to event.
- 10 km – H. Manto str. 1, Atgimimo square. The runners must register for these races prior to event. Start at 1:45 p.m.
- 5.4 km –H. Manto str. 1, Atgimimo square, between 1:45 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- 2.9 km –H. Manto str. 1, Atgimimo square, between 1:45 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- 0.750 m –H. Manto str. 1, Atgimimo square, between 10:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m.
How to register?
- In this website main page click red button: “ sign in for running”
- Fill in gaps and click “Sign in”
- Choose a track, put the mark that you have read the “Running Regulations”
- Write down your e – mail again, check your data and click the button “Continue payment”.
- You will get a message in your e - mail the confirmation from PaySera system.
- You will get a message in your e – mail about successful registration in Running of Hope and the information about your data and the number.
- Automatically your account will be created.
- Automatically you will have an opportunity to creat your running tem and invite your friends to join it.
We look forward to your registration! :-)